Friday, October 19, 2007

Our Short Getaway ~ Day 3 Home Sweet Home

As usual we got up early for breakfast, the resort serves us the same American breakfast and the only difference is that we got scramble eggs instead of sunny side up eggs with toast.
We checked out from the resort at about 930am, and headed back home.

On the way out, we stopped by at the fruits and vege stalls near the roadside to search for some mushrooms.... (he said I am too obsessed with mushrooms as mushrooms are the only thing I bought throughout the trip...and I fought with him for mushrooms during dinner hhehehehe...)

Saw these cute cactus plants for sale...didn't buy any, so took pics of them instead...cute le?






Btw, he took these pics of flies mating...not clear though...

Left the stalls at about 10am and we was on our way back to KK ~ home sweet home....Reached KK at about 11:30am and back to daily chores... how sad :(

Here are some pics he took at the Kundasang War Memorial, Kinabalu Park and Zen Garden....But all FLOWERS!!!!... I think I should give credit to him as he takes nice pics (I should say) innit?

Thumbs up for my personal photographer hhehee...that's the price to pay for being too fat.. kekkeekke

































No comments: