Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fruits Galore - A visit from the west



A few friends (West Malaysians) came over from KL last week and they were so indulged with all those exotic fruits Borneo has to offer so they bought alot of them back home from their trip to Kundasang...

You might have guessed,we ended up having 'fruit party' for that night. Some of which, me being a Sabahan myself haven't seen or tasted it before, so...I was the laughing stock cum guinea pig for the night... how sad.


Fruits they bought includes : Wild durian, Wild longan, Wild mangosteen, Tarap, Cempedak, Duku, Durian, Mangosteen, Bambangan (wild mango with a strange smell and taste). I wonder how they managed to finish all....

The highlight for the night other than the fruits was 2 young and tiny visitors from the nearby houses. Me being a dog lover, instantly caught an eye of them and de-toured to play with them instead and left the fruits to the rest of the guys...hehheh cheeky me... :P



Cos they are really cute.....

p/s: This is not my hand if you're wondering

No comments: