Wednesday, October 31, 2007

7 random facts/habits about me!! - Tagged by meatball

Got tagged by meatball way back in July regarding this but I was too busy to ignore it...hehheh...

Now since I'm still in the mood to do this might as well keep to my promise.

Better late then never right?

*********************************************************************************************
The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
*********************************************************************************************
7 random facts/habits about me :

1. I like to shop shop shop shop....until you drop...I don't know why, but I'm really addicted to shopping hhehhehe.

2. I have been wearing specs since primary 5, so far I own more than 10 pairs of specs (i think) all different colour frames and designs...(good for matching clothes hhehhehe)

3. I love dogs....currently I have 6 adults and 2 new born pups at home...but all of them are toy dogs.

4. I love shoes as well....everytime I go shopping shoes will definately be on my list....so far no one could possibly guess how many pair of shoes I have at home...hhehhe I myself also lost count.

5. I like to wear black....dunno why..maybe the colour makes me slimmer....:P so most of my clothes are black.

6. I have throat allergy so whenever I talk or eat...it'll make my throat itchy and cough.

7. I must wear makeup (even not full make up but basic makeup) whenever I go out cos if not, I'll look like a ghost hehhehe......not that bad actually....it's just I'm used to it. Foundation, blusher and brow pencil..... is a must for me daily...

The 7 people I tag:

1. Meitzeu
2. Mary
3. Chloe Tiff
4. YFS
5. Kristy
6. Diana
7. Connie

No comments: