Friday, November 23, 2007

Dog grooming.....A Skill to Master..

I always thought that tying a short pony tail to a dog's hair is so easy...wait til you really put this to test....you'll know...

I insisted to try grooming one Shih Tzu this morning and well it looks easy but still I'm new so I'm not that pro in really making them look nice.....so ended up my colleague have to add some finishing touch to it....poor thing...but then it still look good...

This afternoon, I managed to groom another dog on my own....of course under the supervision of my colleague.....well not bad.....look at the results.... I'm quite pleased indeed....

And...it really look cute.....hahahhaha





1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

Just walking can then be a painful experience. For the pet parent, overgrown nails can cause painful scratches and damage to hardwood floors and furniture.dog grooming