Thursday, September 20, 2007

Surprise Package for a dear friend.......


I've known this friend of mine since October 2005 and everytime i go travelling, he will ask me to buy him a pack of Marlboro lights...First question asked... " Why wanna buy cigarettes whereby you can get it everywhere?" He looked at me stunned..."duh...don't you know that the packaging from different places are different?" I kept quiet..cos no point argueing as I myself haven't been really paying attention to the packaging itself as I am not a smoker...:(

Well...so far, I am proud to say I've actually contributed alot in his cigarette package collection task...hehheh... (maybe his house will be full of rubbish by then...hhehehe) Sorry...dear..I know it's treasure not rubbish!!!



I went travelling last year with my brother in Europe and in deed everywhere i go i bought him a pack of cigarettes..my bro was like 'what the hell....' I answered him the same answer my fren told me.... now....to my surprise..my brother actually helped him collecting rubbish everywhere....kakkaaa.



Just a few days ago i received a package from my brother in UK and inside is 24 cigarette packs from everywhere...virtually everywhere...(how sweet of my bro to have remembered, maybe we should be qualified garbage scavengers oneday...thanks to my dear fren....:P)

Anyway....take a look at what he sent....


Nice? Learn anything new yet? Kakkakka. BTW, just in case you all are wondering....all these boxes are empty...hehheehe (I don't encourage him to smoke alot...)

2 comments:

MeatballOnline said...

wah... really different
especially the marlboro box from poland....

it's empty? ur bro took all of it?

sharvy said...

Ya all empty like i said garbage scavengers lor.....people throw he pick kakkakaka

You know lar...he doesn smoke de